With effect from the weekend commencingÂ 4th July, we will introduce aÂ temporary changeÂ to the member tee time allocation at the weekend.
- Members Times on Saturday & Sunday Start from 6:30 am
WHEN CAN I BOOK?
- Timesheets For Ladies Competitions will go live from Thursday 25th at 7:45 pm
- Timesheets For Seniors Competitions will go live from Thursday 25th at 7:45 pm
- Timesheets For Fri, Sat & Sun Competitions will go live from Thursday 25th at 8 pm
- Timesheet For Casual Golf Booking will go live from Thursday 25th at 8:15 pm
- Timesheets will allow you to book from the 29th of JuneÂ to the 5th of JulyÂ Only.
- BookingÂ protocolsÂ willÂ be reviewed each Wednesday.
HOW DO I BOOK?Â
- Online (Preferred)
- On The Phone (expect delays)
Members are encouraged to use the online booking facility to arrange tee times. The Golf team will be prioritizing the safety of golfers at the club, which could lead to delays in answering calls.Â Member Guests can only be booked by contacting the pro-shop by phone.Â
HOW MANY ON THE TIMESHEET?
Under the new GUI protocols, we are restricted to a limited number of golfers each day that can be on the course.
- Play will beÂ 4 balls in 10-minute intervals only
- Play will start at 8:00 am Midweek
- Play will start at 6:30Â am Weekends
Members are allowed to bring up to three guests to play:
- Guests Permitted Monday andÂ Thursdays.
- You may bring guests on days outside of the above once there is availability on the morning of the particular day.
- Guest Name, Phone Number and Email will be required to allow for contact tracing
- We remind all members that it is their responsibility to inform their guests of the Club Dress Code which can be viewedÂ HERE
COURSE OPENING HOURS
The golf course will operate strict opening hours:
- Mon, Tue, Thurs: 7:30 am – 9 pm, last 18 hole tee time is 5 pm and last 9 hole tee time is 7 pm, gates locked at 9 pm
- Wed, Fri: 7:30 am – 10Â pm, last 18 hole tee time is 6 pm and last 9 hole tee time is 7 pm, gates locked at 9 pm
- Sat & Sun: 6:15Â am – 7:30Â pm, last 18 hole tee time is 4 pm and last 9 hole tee time is 5:30Â pm, gates locked at 8 pm
- This will be reviewed weekly.
HOW OFTEN CAN I PLAY?Â
The number of rounds permitted per member per week is as follows:
- 2 Midweek and 1 Weekend Game
- Play is only permitted from the 1st tee.
- Please arrive no more than 25 minutes prior to tee time.Â
Please note, if times are available on the day of play, you will be permitted to play above this allocation but additional times cannot be pre-booked.Â
Members who do not follow the guidelines and book more times will have their names removed from the timesheet. New booking protocols will be reviewed weekly.
CAN I JUST CALL UP?
No, for contact tracing only members with a confirmed tee time bookingÂ will be allowed to enter the golf facility.
CAN I PRACTICE?
All practice areas will open to players booked on the timesheet only from the 29th June onwards. Use is permitted no more than 25 minutes prior to your tee time.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Modifications will be made to these arrangements as we progress through the phases. These will be communicated to you directly by email.
We thank all members for their co-operation and hope you are all keeping safe and well.