Please click here for local rules of the course.
In accordance with Kilcock Golf Club etiquette, rules and bye-laws, we would kindly ask all players to obey the following:
- All players must have their own golf bag / clubs.
- Foul or abusive language or unseemly behaviour on the course, in the clubhouse or its environs is unacceptable.
- Divots must be replaced and pitch marks repaired
- Players shall avoid causing damage to the course
- The purchase of golf balls from unauthorised persons on or in the vicinity of the course is strictly prohibited.
- Leave the bunkers in a condition in which you would expect to find them.
- Caddy cars shall not be brought on to the tees, greens or banks surrounding the greens. Motorised golf buggies shall not be used on the golf course except with the express permission of the Joint Management Committee. Such permission will not be withheld where the player has impaired mobility – a certificate from a medical practitioner will be required.
- No dogs shall at any time be allowed in the clubhouse or on the course, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Mobile phones are not allowed either on the course, the bar or the function room.
- Neat dress, appropriate to golf, is essential at all times.
- Tracksuits, cutaway vests, collarless shirts or jeans are not permitted.
- Shorts are permitted but they must be of the tailored type, one colour only.
- Soft Spiked golf shoes only must be worn on the course.
Players shall at all times obey the instruction of the Course Ranger.